Managing Partner, Finance, Infrastructure and Projects
+962 6 5664750 ext. 112
In addition to his role as the Managing Partner of Khalifeh & Partners, Ala’ is intensively involved in financing transactions as well as the infrastructure and projects practice. Ala’ is an experienced lawyer with an exceptional experience in privatizations and public private partnerships transactions.
Ala’ was also involved in developing the Public Private Partnership (PPP) programme in relation to infrastructure projects in Jordan. Ala’ has been providing legal advisory services in capital markets including sovereign bonds.
- 1996: Manchester University, LLM (Master of Laws / International Business Law)
- 1995: Manchester University, DLS (Diploma in Legal Studies)
- 1993: University of Jordan, BA (Bachelor in Law)
Career to Date
- 2000 – To date: Managing Partner, Khalifeh & Partners
- 1996 -2000: Associate, Khalifeh & Partners
- Jordan Bar Association
- International Bar Association